Inspired by a pair of hand-made shoes combined with the purpose to spread joy, Mitzi Rivas brought Livie & Luca’s first collection into the world in 2005. When her close friend, Amie Garcia, saw that first pair of shoes she fell in love and wanted to give them to her own children, and to others. As a teacher, Amie strove to make a difference in children’s lives and she knew through these beautiful healthy shoes, that purpose would continue.
Their mission at Livie & Luca has always been based in these values – to spread joy and to make a difference through the creation of comfortable and whimsical shoes, to do meaningful work in which our products positively affect the lives of others.
Passing along joy is how they practice their mission of sustainability, because we care about the long-term well being of their community. Children are near and dear to their hearts and most of their charitable giving focuses on making the world a little better for our upcoming generations. Spreading joy, growing community, making a difference – this is Livie & Luca.
- DESIGN: L&L shoes are designed with the joyful essence of children in mind. You’ll find whimsy and magic and all sorts of surprising details!
- SAFE AND SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: For the well being of our planet and your child, their shoes are made from CPSIA-certified lead-free leather.
- FLEXIBLE: Go ahead and bend our shoes! They are super flexible and allow for a full range of motion.
- WIGGLE ROOM: Wide toe boxes allow plenty of room for wiggling toes!
- LIGHTWEIGHT: L&L shoes are so lightweight your little one will wear them all day
- BREATHABLE: Their shoes are fully lined with soft leather, which is naturally anti-microbial and breathable. In addition, most uppers are made of genuine leather or suede.
- EASY ON AND OFF: Livie & Luca shoes are designed to be pulled on and off in a flash.
- WASHABLE: Follow our easy care instructions to keep your shoes in top condition
I want to buy the toddler size 8 for boy’s own much?