Let’s Walk a Mile in our Customers’ Shoes …
“My workouts no longer bothered my feet.”
“The sales person mentioned how great Brooks running shoes were but they were more than I usually paid for shoes. Previously, I’ve always bought running shoes based on their appearance and it was time to buy based on comfort and support. After I purchased the Brooks, my workouts no longer bothered my feet. My former brand of running shoes was just not cutting it and after walking/running in Brooks I’ll never go back! Abby, the sales person at Soft Shoe, was super helpful and friendly!”
– V.B. is an Account Manager of Richmond KY, walks 6,000+ steps per day and is on her feet 8 hours a day, purchased a pair of Brooks running shoes at Soft Shoe.
“Knowing I can come to a locally-owned store and get my gear is awesome!”
“I have been walking in Soft Shoe’s Sperry® Topsiders since we moved here 15 years ago. I look forward to their Christmas Sale each year and usually buy a few more pairs at the same time. They get me through a year of walking at work where I average about 15,000 steps per day. Running the Employee Wellness Program at EKU keeps me stepping in Soft Shoe shoes!! I shop at Soft Shoe because knowing I can come to a locally-owned store and get my gear is awesome!”
– T.C. is a Communications Coordinator at Eastern Kentucky University of Richmond KY, walks 15,000 steps per day around EKU’s campus, and she purchases her Sketchers and Sperry Topsiders there each year.
“I am always greeted when entering Soft Shoe by one of the employees with a smile and a Hello.”
“I chose the Vionics for the arch support. I have plantar fasciitis and it supports my arch to be able to walk comfortably. I have purchased several pairs of Vionics at Soft Shoe because of their great support they provide. And now I am a true Vionics fan because I can walk without pain!!
“I am always greeted when entering Soft Shoe by one of the employees with a smile and a hello. My last visit I worked with one of their salesgirls, who was very helpful and brought me several pairs of shoes to try on. She helped me by providing me a foot scan and showed me different options of inserts that would work for me. At that visit, I actually purchased the insoles and a pair of Clark shoes as well.”
– E.D. is a Secretary at Silver Creek Elementary School of Berea KY, she walks an average of 15,000 steps per day and she purchased a pair of Vionics at Soft shoe.
Tell us your Story
Want to earn a $10 Soft Shoe Gift Card? It’s easy as letting us Walk a Mile in your Shoes!
- Go to our online Walk a Mile Questionnaire – click here!
- Fill it out completely and we’ll send you a $10 Gift Card to your email address.
- On the last question, let us know if you’re willing to let us feature you and your story on our Walk a Mile Video Series. If you’re selected for our video series, we’ll provide you a $100 Gift Card for your time and participation!